Revealing Vocational Truth (based on Isaiah 42, to read more click here)
Call42 is a joint workplace initiative and platform that:
– Identifies and highlights new thinking patterns, paradigms and changing needs of those serve in work environments.
– Helps to unite, focus, align and mobilise the growing Kingdom movement across workplaces in SA and impact the working society.
– Supports and serves current initiatives, organisations, companies, ministries, churches and individuals that align with Call42’s purpose.
– Establishes, grows and stimulates a self-sustaining and lively network.
– Uses technology and creates a relational platform that serves as a single liaising point.
– Establishes and maintains a team of individuals that are called, passionate and competent to lead Call42.
– To seek God and follow where His Spirit leads.
– Underpin the value of people and personal relationships.
– To support and serve, rather than control.
– Professionalism that adds substantial value.
– To be a credible platform and source of information.
– Supporting God’s common purpose for all stakeholders: to unite, focus and align.
The Call42’s statement of faith or beliefs relates to that of the international Lausanne Movement. To read this, click here.
Please contact us for more information – click here.